Friday 17 January 2014

So 9ice Is Finally Quitting Music?!?



Singer 9ice 1Most Nigerian musicians, doing Afro-Pop, Hip-Hop and Rap, do not have enough stamina to stay in the game for too long and that’s because they sing all the words in their brain pretty fast. But within the short period of their reign, they spend carelessly, buying cars and stuffs that depreciates fast.
This “sickness” seem to have caught up with singer 9ice. See his latest confession below…
I’m leaving music, I need to go into something more challenging. Music is no longer competitive for me, I’ve done all that needs to be done in music,” 9ice told a reporter.
How can 9ice say he has achieved all there is to achieve in music between 2008 and 2013, in just five years? I hope younger musicians will see the message in this development and learn from them?

Nigerian musicians, leaving music, Afro-Pop, Hip-Hop,  Rap, 9ice,

No comments: