Thursday 10 April 2014

The best way to argue with your wife if you coming home late from a party

Never argue with a woman, just use
your brains like this guy:
A man went on a night out with his
friends the wife is furious and tells
the kids that when he comes back
they must not open the door for
him.
At about 12 midnight the man
comes back and knocks...the Wife
tells him "Go back and sleep where
you are coming from!!!"
Judging by her tone of voice that her
fury is about to overflow and the
man answered "Relax I'm not here
to sleep, I'm here to collect condoms
in my room on top of the table or
just give them to me. There are lots
of women at the party!"
The wife opened the door and said
"You are not going anywhere come
in here before I change my mind!"
Who is Wiser the MAN OR the
WOMAN?

No comments: