Thursday 25 July 2013

DJ Khaled proposes to rapper Nicki Minaj on MTV


crazy-sexy-nicki-minaj-girl-hot-black-updo-hairstyle
The charismatic hitmaker, DJ Khaled, proposed to his labelmate, rapper Nicki Minaj, in front of MTV News cameras with a 10 karat diamond ring.
According to MTV, DJ Khaled shared how he felt about Minaj before popping the big question: “I prepared for this day…Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?”
“Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV, I’m going to be honest with you; I love you,” Khaled said to the camera, speaking directly to Minaj. “I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine.
DJ Khaled proposed with a radiant cut diamond ring from Rafaello & Co., which is valued at about $500,000.
The We the Best CEO was clear and direct with his message.
“We got the same symptoms, we’re both suffering from success,” he said to MTV cameras. DJ Khaled added, “[If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me.”

DJ Khaled Makes A Very Special Offer To Nicki Minaj http://on.mtv.com/13IckaB

No comments: