Monday 22 July 2013

Find out why you became a victim of circumstances " what women can DO''.

I sit at the table with some of my close friends as we sip down a drink,stories are about women, money cars and football, sometimes i wonder why do we keep on talking about this same topics day in day out, then i realized that is the only consolation for their frustrations, after some few tots down the throat thats the time men open up their heart to their trusted friends, '' sorry guys for the last two weeks i could not be with guys since i was going through some serious dramas with my chic, he pauses, guys i really love this chic but some of the things she want me to offer i cannot my hands are tied, my resources are so limited and i wish i could just prove to this lady that i have a bright future so that she can stop going out with Omondi, i hate when she tries to compare me with her friend Omondi, if i had an opportunity i will rob the central bank just to give this woman the money she wants. Ever since i met this women i have so many debts, am indebted to almost everyone of you in this room, i even had to take a loan to maintain her at some point, but all my efforts are proving futile since she has given me an ultimatum to provide all her requirements before end of month or she leaves me, and am not ready to lose this lady, guys yes you see me laughing but inside am broken, she also told me to stop hanging out with you guys because you not rich enough to be her type, guys help me am planning some serious things that might land me in jail just to prove how much i love this woman."
"Stop there boni, Ezekiel interrupts, at least you are planning i have already done something that if i tell you guys you all will stop calling me your friend, am really feeling guilty, i had to chase my sister out of my house since my girlfriend din't like her, now my sister is living with a friend in kibra and i know she is suffering, i used to be a favourite in the family but now am regarded as a blackship of the family with my mother and dad both cursing me, when you guys came at my place i lied to you people that my sister went home, now she wants us to move out of that house to a better gated community house and i dont have that kind of money to sustain her there. when i see women complain about men i always ask myself where are those type of women, am dying here to have a woman who will take me as i am, but on the other hand am foolishly in love with this woman.
the stories goes on and everyone confesses until this one came on board and i realised men are really suffering from inside, "I had to take up another part time job for me to sustain my life, her life and my ailing mother who is suffering from cancer, but whenever i want to send my mother some cash she has to reccommend how much, or sometime she just refuses and tells me she needs some cash for the salon, your mother's condition is way beyond repair and we are just wasting cash on her, she will die any soon, instead of arranging for her funeral you wasting money by sending her, she said,'' everyone was in shock.
but i came to realise that we chose very wrong battle to struggle with it and we fall victims of circumstances, am sorry to say that our beautiful ladies end up on the streets not because they are poor but because of the curses they get from some families and from men, if you punish me on this earth just know that you are not far away from receiving your own portion men are not super-natural human being they are just like you be wise in your decisions and sometimes have mercy on the us as the lord always have mercy on our sins.
LOVE AND MONEY SHOULD BE DEFINED in a relationship............

No comments: